There are many reasons why Granada is a popular city for students, interns and young professionals.
There are many reasons why Granada is the number 1 city prefered by Erasmus students, have a look:
- More than 120.000 international students in University
- Daily experience of Andalusian culture (Flamenco shows, Tapas, sunny days, historical sites, ...)
- Enjoy moorish, jewish and christian architecture everywhere
- Cultural diversity
- Visit the famous Alhambra
- Vivid nightlife, concerts
- Pub crawls, traditional bodegas and cafés, lots of shops, free tapas for every drink (!)
- Low priced city, affordable for students
If you are still not sure and need some inspiration or an idea of Granada:
Good vibes: Here you go with an awesome and typical example of how daily life in the old arabic quarter "Albaizin" in Granada looks like...